Last modified: July 8, 2015
At Light Proxies, LLC (“Light Proxies”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access our website, view our content, and use our products and services (together, the “Services”), as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On Lightproxies.com.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and Light Proxies.
It does not apply to information collected by
- us offline or through any other means; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name or email address (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect via the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Lightproxies.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Lightproxies.com, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Lightproxies.com.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Lightproxies.com.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Lightproxies.com may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer in connection with a sale of Light Proxies.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Light Proxies, our customers or others.